Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

What do I want to know?
How some students stay diligent in spite of some of the hardships they face. Everyone deals with problems differently but not every method works. Sometimes all it takes is for someone to give a little bit of advice to help you get back on your feet.

What skills do I want to demonstrate?
Although it does not apply to English, I wish to learn the skeletal and muscle structures of the human body. By doing so, I believe my art quality would improve due to a greater understanding of how the body moves. I do think that my art isn't very good compared to that of some of my fellow peers but instead of comparing myself to others, I wish to get to a point where I am at least pleased with my art.

What experience do I want to have?
I want to be able to collaborate with some of my fellow students to create an original comic and/or story. It is something I've always wanted to do since I was little but I lacked the story making abilities to do so. I also think that more than one creative mind would develop a better story overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment