Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What's In This For Me?

For this course specifically, my goal to focus more on memorization of the literary terms and vocabulary words. By doing so, it will enable me to establish a deeper understanding of what they are and how they are used. I also intend to complete my homework as soon as I get home and not leave it off until the last second.

My studying habits are currently sub par at best, meaning, I do not really study much at all. By working on developing better techniques I will be preparing myself for college where I know studying is required in order to understand the material.

I, like most highschool students, put things off until the last second which normally results in many "freak out" moments and occasionally bouts of crying. By completing my work on time, I created a less stressful environment and now have time to work on other things without the pressure of having to do another task with a time restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment