Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Character Study (I)

My room was paradise. It had everything I ever needed; computer, T.V, video games, mini fridge, and it was completely and utterly shut off from the outside world. I lived there in solitude and bliss, that is until my parental units attacked. They told me to leave, to go outside for once.

It sounded like a death sentence. Something I would never do willingly.

Although, seeing as they confiscated all the items that gave me happiness, I had little choice but to brave the exterior of my home. I chose to wear my least revealing clothing, pants and a long-sleeved shirt with a jacket on top. I wore a beanie over my dark brown hair and applied loads of sunscreen to my pale face and hands.

I opened the front door, sunlight shown through the threshold, my eyes burned because of its brightness. I was regretting this already. Before I knew it somebody pushed me out, slamming the door behind me. I desperately attempted to open it, but it was locked.

The world was laid out before me and I had no idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment